Terms and Conditions for Ping4Chat.com
Welcome to Ping4Chat.com (the "Site"). These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access or use the Site.
- Use of the Site You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Ping4Chat.com, a Ping4Chat.com employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Ping4Chat.com, may harm Ping4Chat.com or users of the Site or expose them to liability
- User Content The Site may allow users to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and audio (collectively, "User Content"). You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit to the Site.
By submitting User Content to the Site, you grant Ping4Chat.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicensable, perpetual license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Site and Ping4Chat.com's business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to Ping4Chat.com the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the User Content, nor your submission, uploading, publishing, or otherwise making available of such User Content, nor Ping4Chat.com's use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Ping4Chat.com, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution